Ok, this is the revised corsage....what do you think?
Also, the babies breath on the boutanniere, is in the back, and will not look like it is sticking out the sides when it is pushed up against the suit jacket.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like them, either way is pretty. Reminds me of my wedding flowers.
I love the single gerber daisy and the rose boutiner I don't know about the rose and gerber one I'll need to see it sunday. But great job on your first attempt yay!
I love the single gerber daisy and the rose boutiner I don't know about the rose and gerber I'll have to see it on sunday but awesome first attempt yay!
4 comments:
I like them, either way is pretty. Reminds me of my wedding flowers.
I love the single gerber daisy and the rose boutiner I don't know about the rose and gerber one I'll need to see it sunday. But great job on your first attempt yay!
I love the single gerber daisy and the rose boutiner I don't know about the rose and gerber I'll have to see it on sunday but awesome first attempt yay!
I like the single gerber also, I am going to try a 3 rose corsage tomorrow. I will post it when it's done.
Post a Comment