Sunday, August 24, 2008

Roy 34 Logan 28

WE WON!! WE WON!! WE WON!!!!

Mclayne played a great game yesterday. He played every offensive play of the game and got in on some defensive plays as well. His team won, and it was great! They looked like a completely different team from last week, and they did a wonderful job, and really played like a team. Chris also did a great job coaching, and I think the kids had fun. It is so much more fun when you win!!
I took some pictures I will post later. Mclayne was also a team captain this week and so he got to be a part of the coin toss.

3 comments:

CKW said...

I can't believe you have "rainbow Connection" as your music. I sing that to my kids all the time (yes, in the Kermit voice and everything) but I will only do it for kids 4 and under, so Sam has to stop listening next year.

Unknown said...

Amy,

That is AWESOME! I am so proud of Mclayne and Corbin :) We will have to see if our schedule meet up at all so we can watch a game. Talk to you soon - Heidi

Unknown said...

I am so glad you still have Kermit on your site. Don't listen to Kim :)