Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Wedding Flowers



I'm not sure if anyone actually reads this blog, but if you do, please share your opinion. I made a wrist corsage and a boutonniere and corsage for Jeff and Ashley's wedding, these are a "rough draft" if you will. So if you have any suggestions let me know.

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Amy, I think they look way pretty...Are you doing all of their wedding flowers?

Amy said...

Kindof, but not by myself. The flowers are being flown in a couple of days before the wedding, and then my sister-in-law and I and hopefully lots of helpers are going to help us put them all together. We are doing the centerpieces, corsages, boutaniere's, and bouquet's.

CKW said...

They all look nice!
I did the flowers for my wedding and I just did my sisters a few months ago. The only advice I have is wire! Lots of wire that you can stick up through the stems to angle the flowers to where you want them(although that's probably something you already know!) I could send along the websites I got arrangement ideas from if you want them.