Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So Not Cool With Public Honesty


My soul sister Courtney (see previous post) awarded me this lovely award. I think she just wanted to see if I could "let it all out" so here are the rules and the deal.

1. Present this award to 7 others whose blogs you find brilliant in content and/or design or those who have encouraged you.

2. Tell those people they’ve been awarded the HONEST SCRAP AWARD and inform them of these guidelines in receiving the award.

3. Share “10 honest things” about yourself.

Here are the 10 Honest Things.

1. I'm not comfortable with being completely honest. I was raised properly and you don't ever tell the honest truth in public, you talk behind people's back and don't let your true feeling show.

2. Some time's when I walk the half block to my mail box to pick up the mail, I want to keep on walking, and usually there are 4-6 kids in my house. (Don't worry mom's I've never really done it)

3. I, like someone else I know (wink, wink) am not a huge fan of "mommy blogs" I don't really need to hear every time little Sally smiled from gas. (I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, I love you all so much) Told you, really uncomfortable right now.

4. I think humor that is really vulgar is really funny. Actually the more vulgar the funnier, I don't care if it is wrong.

5. This probably is not so much new for most of you, but I have a terrible potty mouth. It's bad, I'm not proud of it, I'm actually pretty ashamed of it, but I'm pretty sure I could make any sailor blush.

6. I don't love my job. Shocking I realize...but day care is really, really hard, and sometimes people's kids are really, really annoying.

7. There are people in my extended family that I would love to punch in the face, because they are selfish users.

8. I love UFC, Football, and just about any other sport. I love watching grown men beat the crap out of each other. Especially UFC, if someone gets knocked out, my day is complete.

9. I lust my husband, I think he is crazy hot, and he is my best friend. (He puts up with a lot, I have issues)

10. I don't have my tickets to New Moon, I don't really care, I'll see it eventually. I've read the Twilight book and they DID NOT change my life and I'm not in love with Edward.


I would like to bestow this honor on the following:

Cyndi at The Greenest Grass
Hillary at Dumbarton Bridge
Heidi at My Cute Little Family
Amy at Scatter Sunshine
Anyone else that reads this and wants to do it, I would love to see you squirm.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

If there was a like button I would click it next to #7 and #10. The end.

Courtney said...

I pink puffy heart #3! And number 2 hand me laughing out loud. I'm ashamed to admit I do have tickets to New Moon on Friday, but I'm not entirely crazy...I'm going a mere 17 hours after it premiers. And seriously, I don't get the appeal of Edward...which is why we're soul sisters.

Courtney said...

Oh and I forgot...LOVE the new layout!

Sam_I_am said...

I like Mommy Blog that are vulgar and have potty mouths haha. thanks for stopping by my blog!