Friday, February 13, 2009

The Bow Barn


 
 
 
 

This is the Bow Barn. Actually it is just our shed that used to store our lawn mower and various other yard care items as well as miscellaneous fodder. After several weeks of hard work by Chris and many wonderful neighbors, friends, and family, it is The Bow Barn. I love it! This is obviously where the majority of my supplies are stored for the website. I don't get to spend any time in the bow barn, first there is no heat and it is crazy cold. So I try not to be out there for too long, and second because I can't leave those precious babies in the house by themselves, obviously. It's just where I go in the evenings to fill the orders that have come in during the day. I realize it is not that exciting for anyone but me, but I wanted to share.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I love the bow barn. It is way cute and a great place to store everything. Hope you guys have a good weekend. See ya Monday.

CKW said...

It looks amazing! So organized.

Jeni said...

Holy SMOKES! That looks amazing. I can't believe that is just a shed. From the inside it looks like a house or a store. Good work! I'm so excited for you!

Melanie said...

Holy BOW! That is awesome. Looks like bow heaven/flower heaven!