I am sponsoring a giveaway at this really cute blog Check it out and you could win a $25.00 gift certificate at flowrzinherhair.com That is a lot of bows and flowers! So pass this on to your friends. Thanks for all of your support!
I went and checked out the site and they did an awesome job advertising for you. I am so excited to see where your business goes. I absolutely love everything you make. Cort and I miss you already. He has had such a rough day and wouldn't take a nap for me. I hope I can handle this mommy thing full time.
3 comments:
I totally went there and put in a comment. Cross your fingers for me.
I would feel like I was cheating if I did it, but you can just give me $25 to buy bows :)
I went and checked out the site and they did an awesome job advertising for you. I am so excited to see where your business goes. I absolutely love everything you make. Cort and I miss you already. He has had such a rough day and wouldn't take a nap for me. I hope I can handle this mommy thing full time.
Post a Comment