Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Couples Quiz

I saw this on my cousins blog and I thought it was cute.

♥ What are your middle names?
Lynn and Blaine

♥ How long have you been together?
Almost 11 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Blind date

♥ Who asked who out
Chris asked me out.

♥ How old are each of you?
Chris is 33 and I am 31

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Mine

♥ Do you have any children together?
3 of them

♥ What about pets?
2 stinky dogs, does any one want one?

♥ Did you go to the same school?
no Chris went to Hillcrest and I went to Northridge

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope, Chris is from Midvale and I grew up in South Weber

♥ Who is the smartest?
ummmm me........but Chris knows a lot more about the gospel.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
Chris

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Panda.....currently

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
California

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
Chris for sure

♥ Who has the worst temper?
me

♥ Who does the cooking?

Most of the time it is me, but lately I have been starting dinner and Chris gets it on the table.
♥ Who is more social?
me

♥ Who is the neat Freak?
me but Chris has issues with certain things

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
I think both of us are pretty bendable.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
CHRIS

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Chris on weekdays and me on the weekends

♥ Where was your first date?
a Grizzleys hockey game and Denny's Woo Hoo!!

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Chris's immediate family, and I think he probably has a bigger extended too, but we don't see or know half of them so I'm going to say me :)

♥ Do you get flowers often?

no, but that is ok, because they are expensive and they die.
♥ How do you spend the holidays?
we switch off between families every other year

♥ Who is more jealous?
neither

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
about 4 days

♥ Who eats more?
more what? Normal food...Chris...Crap.... me

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
It's all me baby!

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
me, don't touch my computer...I keel you!

♥ Who drives when you are together?
around town Chris...long drives we take turns

No comments: