This past Saturday night Chris and I took the boys to the Jazz game. Chris and I rode the Frontrunner with Dave and Staci and 4 of their kids and Chris's dad met us at the Frontrunner station downtown. (the boys spent the night down there) We rode Trax over to the Gateway and had dinner and then walked over to the game.
Our seats were in the 2nd and 3rd to last rows. I had to pop my ears every time we went down due the the altitude change.
Chris went out and bought the boys a drink to share and when it was all gone, they took off the lid, to get those last few drops. Well Chandler had the cup and was just watching the game and tipping the cup back and forth and all of a sudden he lost his grip and the cup went flying forward, well he caught the cup, but to some theories of physics such as an object in motion will remain in motion, the ice kept going, right down the pants of the guy sitting in front of him, and right on down his crack. Sorry sir! But it was freaking hilarious!
5 comments:
That's funny :) - Heidi
haha, I love it.
That is hilarious!
AMY!!! It is Tina! I need some advice. I just started Phentramine and stac said you had info on it. I need to what kind of diet to start that will be most effective?!?!
I dont do diets either! So I didnt know if you had to follow a diet. I am sick of being a fat lard so I have to do something.
Thanks. It was a new experience for us and I love it. They are so cute and tiny and couldnt have done without staci and your advice. I was a basket case!
Post a Comment