Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tag

I have been tagged by Robin,

Wrapping paper or gift bags? I prefer bags and boxes because I'm lazy, but I try to wrap my kids stuff so they can RIP the paper.
Real tree or artificial? Artificial.
When do you put up your tree? The 1st weekend in December
When do you take your tree down? The day after Christmas if I'm not too tired, otherwise that weekend, it bugs me by then.
Do you like eggnog? Yes, but I don't drink it anymore, because I can picture it sticking to my butt :)
Favorite gift as a child? I'm not really sure, probably my cabbage patch doll.
Do you have a nativity scene? Yes a couple small ones, nothing fancy.
The hardest person to buy for? Chris's mom and dad
Easiest person to buy for? All three of my kids,and Chris
Mail or e-mail Christmas cards? Mail for sure, however, they are still sitting on my cupboard.
Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A set of educational books, about National landmarks from my grandma when I was like 10. Woo hoo!!
Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story
Have you ever recycled a gift? I'm sure I have
Favorite thing to eat at Christmas time? Ham and funeral potates.
Clear or colored lights on the tree? White
Clear or colored lights on the house? White
Favorite Christmas song? I have Christmas music issues, but I would have to say, Do you Hear what I hear?
Travel at Christmas time or stay home? We have to drive to Salt Lake every other year, either Christmas day or Christmas eve. But I would love to go to Florida.
Can you name all Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
Open presents on Christmas eve or Christmas day? Christmas day.
Most annoying thing about this time of year? Always trying to do too much
Favorite ornament theme or color? This is the first year that my tree hasn't been a mish mash, and it is gold, and fancy and beautiful and I LOVE IT!!!
What do you want for Christmas this year? World peace, and my two front teeth.
What is your favorite Christmas memory? I can't really place one.

I tag...Staci and Darcie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh...I see how it is! You'll do her tag and not mine, I'm wounded :) Just in case you feel terrible about missing it,

http://mycutelittlefamily.blogspot.com/2008/12/ive-been-tagged.html

I'll give you another chance, luck you!

Unknown said...

I'll Waite...