Monday, December 22, 2008

I've Been Tagged....Again

I was tagged by Heidi, apparently quite a while ago but I missed it...

I am: Crazy, funny ( just ask me) A mom, a wife, a sister, a daughter, a grand-daughter, an aunt, a niece, a friend,

I think: That I should be wrapping presents and vacuuming my floor instead of blogging.

I know: That I am Crazy and I own it.
I want: To get finished with Christmas soon.

I have: Taken on too many "projects" and sometimes I feel like I am in way over my head.
I dislike: Dumb people and being stressed out, about not being able to pick my kids up today.

I miss: My Grandma Stimpson, deeply, and every day.
I fear: Losing one of my kids, or them becoming really sick, and me getting a brain tumor. (love you babe)

I feel: annoyed by day care kids this minute.
I hear: Heidi's blog music and Delaney telling the baby "Don't touch my chair"
I smell: My lotion from bath and body works.
I crave: Chocolate chip cookies and orange chicken, not necessarily together.

I cry: As little as possible, and when the choir sings like angels, like they did yesterday :)

I search: For Inner peace.

I wonder: If I can actually make enough money making bows to quit daycare.

I regret: Lots of stuff from my younger years, and that I'm a crazy mom.
I wish: I were a more calm less crazy mom.
I love: My family and friends. I ADORE my husband and kids.
I care: That my kids are happy, and that my family (brothers sisters, mom and dad are all happy)
I always: Tell my kids and husband how much I love them.
I worry: Constantly, about money, kids responsibilites.
I am not: skinny but I'm trying to be thinner.
I remember: EVERYTHING!! Ask Chris....
I believe: That families can be together forever.
I sing: Everywhere that I know the song.
I don’t: Take time to "smell the roses". I need to remember to slow down.
I argue: About things I feel strongly about. But not with my family, I don't like the contention.
I write: About things on my blog that I want to remember, it is my journal.
I win: As much as possible.
I lose: My grip when I am totally overwhelmed and crazy.
I listen: To everything and everyone, and sometimes it hurts my brain.
I don’t understand: Why some people are allowed to drive, or even breath for that matter :)
I can usually be found:At home making bows, or on the computer.
I need: To chill
I forget: Stuff if I don't write it down.
I am happy: Right now, this very minute I love my family, and my friends and I can't wait for the fights on Saturday!!!

I tag....Katie, Melissa and Melanie. My strong, wonderful, smart and beautiful cousins.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah! You did it! If you EVER need your kids picked up from school, CALL ME, CALL ME, CALL ME!

CKW said...

Likewise. I can pick up your kids anytime!
Also, you should sell your bows on etsy.com. You'd be awesome!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new venture! I will to get to working on this. Love your fabuluous cousin.

Jeni said...

Aw, look how cute your kiddos are. You are seriously wonder woman!