This is the first day of posting. Other than the normal day care craziness I don't have much to report.
Mclayne is playing this week at John & Melinda's and got to go to Lagoon today.
Chandler has been next door playing with the kids, and having a great time. He and I are also working on being polite while I'M on the phone, by saying "excuse me mom" instead of just yelling over me. So we will see how that goes.
Delaney is being sassy as usual and learning to say lots of new words. She is also wearing the cutest outfit of course. Her aunt Stephanie gave her the cutest skirt for her b-day and I have to say she looks darling in it.
I have been working on bows all day for a store in Kaysville called Cuddle Haven, and I should really be considering going out to pull weeds, but I don't have it in me. We have that nasty bermuda grass or whatever with the most giant roots in the world and I spent like 15 hours cleaning out the 3 flower beds we have and now you can't even tell I touched them, and it toally depresses me to look at them.
So if you happen to see my weedy flower beds, don't judge.
1 comment:
cute blog!
Post a Comment