Saturday, July 12, 2008

Great Grandma Visits

ok, I realize that these pictures are totally
jacked but I'm still trying to figure
this thing out, so when I do I will edit them :)




Great Grandma Jones is here for the weekend so we got together at my mom's (Grandma Jones) to have a little bar b que and go swimming. The food was fantastic!!!! and the kids had a great time swimming and playing until after 10 pm. John and Shane both got to go in the pool in their clothes to rescue Hayden and Logan.

2 comments:

The Wells Family said...

I love your blog Amy. Keep it up, those babys are growing for sure. The Jackson family needs to come to Arizona! I love you all.

Anonymous said...

see this is what I mean by posting more than 4 pictures, how did you do this? oh well, I suck!