3 Joys:
-My kids
-Chris
-Vacation
3 Fears:
-Losing one of my kids,or any member of my family
-Peeing my pants, if I sneeze or cough.
-Identity theft.
3 goals:
-Get through every day without hurting anyone.
-Play with my kids more.
-Get caught up on my scrapbooking before the second coming.
3 current obsessions:
-Making bows, bows, and more bows.
-Football!!!! and UFC
-Reading anything I can get my hands on.
3 random facts:
-I was born at home, and my dad delivered me.
-I have lost 37 lbs as of today.
-Chris and I have a big fat settlement out there and if we ever get the money I want to go to Bora Bora.
I am tagging: Melinda, Darcie, Stephanie, & Melanie
Here are the rules: Post these rules on your blog. Answer these 15 questions about yourself on your blog. List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 random/surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your blog by listing their names.
1 comment:
where'd your settlement come from? I want one!
Post a Comment