Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Favorite Team


 


We had a really fun Halloween this year. We spent the evening with some friends and the kids made a killing on the candy. Mclayne decided last year it would be really cool to be a "blind ref" which is so NOT PC but hilarious, and since Chandler lives, breathes, and eats football his choice was clear. Delaney got stuck with the cheerleader since it fit into the general theme, and isn't she cute?
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love it! I keep thinking we need to work on a "theme" for our family. We were so random this year.

CKW said...

Awww! They did turn out cute!

Courtney said...

Too cute! And the blind ref is hilarious! He has a sense of humor for sure.

Emily said...

I love it! He is a funny kid. They all look cute.

Trent and Steph said...

They look so cute!

Anonymous said...

ok so this is way cute!