Sunday, October 25, 2009

Football Cake

 

 

I did this same cupcake cake last year, but I think this one looks a little better. It's not as straight as the first one, but we were having a hard time fitting on the board I had, plus we took these pictures at the party, and we had a little slippage on the drive over. It is 105 cupcakes and the white writing says Royals and has each of the boys numbers on a cupcake. The biggest difference is I made ALL of the cupcakes this year! The boys loved it, and it was a lot of fun to make. I'm really behind in blogging so this was the easiest place to start :)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa and Mitch said...

Wow i don't know how you do it all. It looks great.

Amy said...

Super cute!

P.S. I miss you already!

CKW said...

You are telling me that you made over 100 cupcakes and not a single one made its way over here? Seriously Amy?!!!

Courtney said...

105 cupcakes?! And I thought that 60 some odd I made last weekend were killer. This is super cute...I'm impressed!

Amy said...

Melissa- I'm crazy as you well know.

Amy- I miss you deeply!!

Cyndi- I know I suck, but this was like 3 weeks ago and all those little football players ate them ALL.

Courtney- You jumped out of an airplane! 105 cupcakes sounds lame :)