Mclayne turned 10 last week!!! TEN YEARS OLD!!!! An entire decade!!!! I can't even believe it. So in honor of his tenth birthday I am going to tell you 10 things I LOVE about him!
1. He cracks me up ALL the time, he is very witty for his age.
2. For a 10 year old he does what he is asked most of the time.
3. He teaches me how to be better.
4. He always wants to help.
5. He is respectful to adults.
6. He is nice to his friends.
7. He loves his family, especially his cousins.
8. His wild hair ;)
9. I love that he loves football.
10. I love that he bears his testimony almost every month.
Sorry this is late buddy, Happy Birthday. I love you very much and I am very very proud of what a fine young man you are becoming. Your dad and I hope to be the parents you deserve. Love, Mom
2 comments:
Happy Birthday!
Amy, I love that you did this. Kyle and I do this for our birthdays, and it is a really fun tradition. I imagine it will get hard when we are 80... or it will be really easy. =)
So sweet. He is a good kid. :)
Post a Comment