Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Can I Borrow that?

Chris and I love to read!! Fortunately we have been able to share that love with our kids and they also enjoy reading very much and I have to threaten Mclayne every night to put down his book and go to sleep at a decent hour.

Along with that, I like to actually OWN books. I find a lot of used books off of Amazon and I'm thinking I may have to stalk some yard sales this summer and check out some used book stores as well.

To the point. Because I love to read and own books. I also love to loan them.

We loaned the first book in the Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare called CITY OF BONES. There are currently 3 books in the series and I haven't started it yet but would really like to. So if we loaned you this book and it is sitting by your back door so you can grab it the next time you come over will you let me know?

No comments: