Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Friends and Family Discount


Here it is.....for all of my wonderful friends and family or anyone else that reads my blog :)
It is that time of year, Easter, baby showers, class and family pictures, spring and summer wardrobe changes and you need bows and other baby stuff. So because I love you, use code FRIENDSFAM25 and you will receive 25% off your purchase from my website. Also, if you are in the area (my area that is) select store pick up/local delivery and I will be happy to deliver your items.
Don't think that just because you don't know anyone with a girl that you don't need to check out the site. I am in the process of adding binky clips for boys. I am also thinking of adding beanies for boys, what do you think?

Thank you all so much for your support! Please don't share this discount with everyone you know :) However you can share the code CONTACT and that will give your friends 10% off their order plus I will deliver to them if they are in the area as well.

2 comments:

Trent and Steph said...

I love the bow on top. It is so cute.

Darcie said...

That bow is so freakin cute! I want one like that but a little smaller it will match her outfit that she will be coming home from the hospital in Ü