For the last 9 days Delaney has been potty training, and I have to say she is doing remarkably well. She has the "number 1" aspect down pat for the most part just a couple little tiny accidents here and there. However, the "number 2" part is giving her a little trouble, and she is a little nervous about doing that on the toilet, but she doesn't want to do it in her panties either so she is having some difficulties.
Last night while attending Mclaynes basketball practice and after RUNNING to the bathroom, she was sitting on the potty with her chin in her hands while I knelt next to her she says "You can't flush me" and I said "I won't flush you." To which she responds very seriously "I would be stuck."
3 comments:
She is way to cute. I am glad things are going good with the potty. Remember we will watch her anytime for free if you would like. Cort would love to have her over to play.
that is so cute. Oh I also wanted to let you know to count me out for that book signing. I am VERY bummed about it, but I work the night before and on Wednesday's, Mitch has school. If only it was another night. I hope you can go though, that would be awesome.
Not that I haven't been tempted before. But yah, that would probably make a mess if they got stuck and the toilet flooded. She is hilarious.
Post a Comment