WHAT!!????!?!? You must be mistaken Doctor, we don't make girls. My family doesn't know how. My parents have 10 grandchildren and 9 of them are boys. We (Chris and I) apparently do know how to make a girl, and let me tell you, we broke the mold! I didn't know what it meant to be the mother of a daughter.
The DRAMA!!! The clothes :) The Princesses and just plain girlishness. I love aspects of the girlishness. Others not so much. I call her Drama Daughter because that is the best way to describe her. EVERYTHING is dramatic. EVERYTHING. She is happy, and sad, and excited and loving, and sweet and that was just in the last 5 minutes. The roller coaster is a lot to handle.
However, she is so sweet and caring and says the cutest little things that the boys would never say.
Drama is funny!!! She says totally hilarious things. This weekend she was all dressed up and ready to go to the parade in her cute 4Th of July dress when Courtney said to her "You look beautiful" to which she replied "No I look Gorgeous" SNAP!! She is like this ALL the time.
Drama is:
Loud
Sweet
Funny
Charming
Endearing
Emotional
Imaginative
Smart
Bratty
Cute
Everything a little girl should be and more. I love her! She loves her Daddy. She has him wrapped around her little finger as she should. She LOVES the boys Mac's age, she has most of them wrapped as well. It's ridiculous the attention she gets, and knows how to work it. She makes me laugh, cry, and want to pull my hair out everyday, and I wouldn't change a thing. We can all use a little Drama in our lives. I'm proud to be her Mommy and I'm so happy we made a girl.
5 comments:
She's beautiful! I'm glad you made a girl, too!
I love the picture of her. She is getting so big.
Happy Birthday Delaney!
I'm pretty sure her "No, I'm gorgeous!" comment goes down in history as my favorite thing she's ever said. "Courtney! You're not lisenting!" comes in a close second.
Mothers, lock up your sons!
Little girls are definately something else! I've been a Girl Scout Leader and a Cub Scout Leader and I definately love girl scouts more, even when they make me want to tear my hair out!
Wait til she's a teen, Mom. ;-)
What a cute girl! And what a good birthday. I'm glad I have such a cute birthday buddy.
Post a Comment