Cheesy title I know, but this is what went through my mind when I got up this morning.
I love the saying "I'll sleep on it" and I don't believe that couples should never go to bed angry at each other. Because generally after I sleep on something.(my pillow) I feel better in the morning. It's a new day and it's fresh and I can make what I want of it.
I didn't go to bed last night mad at Chris or anyone else for that matter. I just felt heavy in my soul. I had some things happen yesterday that really bothered me (obsessive much?) and continued to let it bother me. I won't even go into it here, because it was really of no consequence, just part of my crazy. It seems everyday around 4 p.m. I feel tired emotionally, thinking that I have to do this all over again tomorrow.
So because of that heavy crazy feeling, I welcome with open arms the feeling I get in the morning when it's a new day. I haven't started feeling stressed yet, and yesterdays crap, is in the past I get to have a new day, and maybe at 4 p.m. I won't feel that way again. It could happen right?
1 comment:
I hope today is good! Call me if you ever need adult conversation. I could always come over and visit, too. Seeing people usually makes my days go better
Post a Comment