Friday, July 10, 2009

Here They are.....and there they go!

 

 

These are the puppies!!! I know it has taken me forever to get pics on here, but come on people. I'm Busy!! They are such a darling, cute, sweet, pain in my butt!! For those of you that don't know, these are custom AKC Purepred Dachshund puppies. We are hoping to find their forever families in the next three weeks or so, so if you know anyone that wants a darling chocolate treat send them our way. They are not free dogs though :) Puppies are not for everyone either. They are a lot of work and dachshunds need lots of attention but they will also be your best friend. Frankie and Henry (the mom and dad) are both chocolate dachshunds so they have chocolate names. We have Hugs, Twix, Cookies and Cream, Oreo, Milky way, and Almond Joy.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are yummy! Way to go Frankie! I want the one in the top right corner! Ha! I don't even want the dog I have... anyone want a beagle? But I do want to come snuggle them before they're gone! :)

Emily said...

They are so cute. I would love one. While I was there Luther was officially adopted me. I think Melinda almost sent him home with me and I would have taken him! I'll see if I can talk to Weston into it! How much? We had so much fun doing the rope swing with McClayne!

Amy said...

They are so much fun, we are really enjoying them. We love it just as much when they find their forever home though :)

We are asking $500 for them but since we would have to put one on a plane to you and since I think your fabulous, we would totally cut you a deal :) let me know if your serious and we'll chat.