I just wanted to share some pics from Jeff and Ashley's wedding, it was really beautiful and I am personally really happy with how everything turned out. I'm really not totally vain, but I love the first picture of me that my fabulously talented cousin took, I don't very often take a picture I like, but I liked this one, so I guess I'm vain. Oh well, I did think this song was about me......
Also, notice how much Chris and Jeff look EXACTLY ALIKE which we never really noticed until the wedding. weird....
4 comments:
I thought right off when I saw that first picture that it was a great one of you! The flowers turned out so great!
that's funny you mention Chris and his brother look alike, it took me a minute to figure out which one was which.
You're so vain...you probably think this song is about you, you're so vain, you're so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don't you, don't you? How's that? Oh and you do look gorgeous, I should post a gorgeous picture of me on my blog, hmmm.
I agree, It's a fabulous picture of you! I also love how you look in your family picture. You did a great job on the flowers! I can't wait to see how Staci's wedding turns out. Are you ready?
WoW, you look way pretty in that picture! And you did such an awesome job on that wedding ;)
Post a Comment