Thursday, October 23, 2008

50 LBS!!!!!!!

So I have officially lost 50 lbs. It has taken about 7 months, but I feel great and I am really glad I have gotten that off. I have about 50 more to go, but hey the first 50 is a pretty good start. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, especially Chris, who loves me fat and less fat.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

You look fabulous! I meant to tell you at the wedding reception, but we got talking football and I forgot. What's your secret?

Amy said...

Thanks Heidi....drugs :)

Billie said...

Amy, You Look AWESOME!!!! Thanks again for making the wedding so BEAUTIFUL!! You and Chris are GOOD friends to them...Love Billie

Celeste said...

Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! Hey I keep forgetting to call you & get that cake platter back! Let me know when is a good time to come by, I know you're super busy.

Anonymous said...

you looked so good the other night! congrats!

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Wow, 50 lbs! That is amazing. You do look great. I like your long hair too. I don't think I ever have seen you with long hair.
Keep up the good work.
:]